TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using the web pages hosted by Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries (collectively referred as "Plymouth"), you agree to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
- Nothing on these pages is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities, or investment advice, nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type. The contents on these pages are intended for general information purposes only and should not be acted upon without obtaining specific legal, tax, and investment advice from a licensed professional concerning your own situation and any specific investment questions you may have.
- All materials posted on these pages by Plymouth may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify, display or distribute the contents of these pages without the prior express written permission of Plymouth.
- Plymouth attempts to convey accurate and current information on this site. The information on this site may contain technical or typographical errors. Information provided is "as is" and "available" and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Plymouth does not warrant or make representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the information on this site in terms of accuracy, timeliness or otherwise. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of information presented in this site before relying on it in any way.
- Plymouth may publish and post information on this site that may contain links to other sites. We do not make any representations about any other web site that you may access through this site. Plymouth does not endorse the products or services offered by any other company or person linked to this site nor is it responsible for any software or other content of any information published on the site of any other party. Please take precautions to protect your computer data and software when downloading files from sites as they may contain viruses and/or other destructible programs.
- Press Releases may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These statements may be identified by the use of the words "plans," "estimates," "projects," "intends," 'believes," "guidance," "expects," and/or similar words or expressions that do not relate to historical information. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, many of which cannot be predicted with accuracy. Actual results, performance or achievements may differ materially from those expressed or implied in a forward-looking statement as a result of known or unknown risks, including risk factors detailed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- In no event shall Plymouth, its employees or agents or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages or the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF PLYMOUTH SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- These pages are operated and controlled by Plymouth in the United States and are intended for the use within the United States. Plymouth makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access these pages from other locations, it is done so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with the local laws.
- Plymouth reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate these Terms and Conditions and access to all or any part of the web site or its content, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Plymouth reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the web site or its contents at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Plymouth reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the event of a dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions, you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Plymouth to act on or enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not use the web pages hosted by Plymouth.